Prof. Hans Müller-Steinhagen (Rector, 2nd from right), Wolf-Eckhard Wormser (Chancellor, right) Prof. Gerhard Rödel Vice-Rector for Research, left), Prof. Karl Lenz (Vice-Rector for Structure and Development, 2nd from left), Prof. Ursula Schaefer (Vice-Rector for Academic and International Affairs, center).
Vice-Rector for Structure and Development
Vice-Rector for Research
Vice-Rector for Academic and International Affairs
The Rectorial Board
The Rectorial Board is the governing body of the University, conducts its affairs and oversees the maintenance of law and order in its various fields of activity.
The Rectorial College is responsible in particular:
- for the strategic development and deployment of the University budget including investments
- for the allocation and administration of the human and financial resources of the University if not within the Chancellor’s sole domain of responsibility
- for the strategic planning of the development of buildings, property, and allocation of space within the University
- for the statutes governing the administration of all sections of the University
- for the strategic planning of the further development of the University, with due consideration of the corresponding planning of the various faculties.